1) Business (I am self-employed): need to get existing projects done and paid for (3 invoices are more than 4 weeks late). Need to get new projects. WE NEED CASH badly. I teach an online course, and would like to have new people sign-up today, especially Americans
2) In a group waiting for a major investment to mature any day/moment now. We need this to happen. For many of us, this investment is our ONLY retirement fund.
3) Involved in a research study related to the above investment. My colleague and I have been working on this study for the last 616 days, and we have yet to be paid for our efforts. We need this to happen ASAP.
4) Have been helping a young woman in a West African country to come to Canada. She has her own money from an inheritance left by her deceased parents, but government/bank regulations (and corruption) are not letting her have access to her funds (for Benny).
5) Benny has a friend in Winnipeg named Jennifer, who was in a car accident more than 6 weeks ago. We have not heard from her, and we hope she is OK. Benny needs Jennifer's help to get to Canada.
6) My wife Kim has had many migraines in the last 3 weeks. These need to stop.
7) 3 weeks ago I Had to put down one of our older cats, Wilson. We lost his mother last fall (september 2018), and his sister Nevaeh (in March). He is survived by his Aunt Squeaker, second sister Miss Kissy, and his brother Angellus. All of these cats are around 14 years old. We have one other cat, Lt. Dan, but he is 7 years younger