Dr Harold Schroeter
1) Business (Self-employed): need to get existing projects done and paid for, and find new projects ASAP to keep cash flow up [received some cheques recently (Thank You, LORD), but not enough to cover all expenses]. I teach an online course, and we need new people (at least 5) to sign-up for this semester, ASAP, especially Americans.
2) In a group waiting for a major investment to mature any moment now. We need this to happen NOW.
3) Involved in a research study related to above investment. My colleague and I have worked on this study for the last 768 days, and we have not been paid for our efforts, and we need this cash ASAP.
4) Have been helping a young woman (Benny) in a West African country to come to Canada. She has her own money from an inheritance left by her deceased parents, but government/bank regulations (and corruption, stupid fees/penalties) are not letting her have access to her funds.
5) Benny has a friend in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada named Jennifer, who was in a car accident first week of May. She has been found (Thank You, LORD), and is OK. Benny need's Jennifer's help to get to Canada.
6) My wife Kim has had many migraines and arthritic pains over last 26 weeks. This must stop.
7) LORD hear our cries for help